Clause G guidelines for Submission etiquette
1. Deviants submitting artwork which use "base images" they did not create or do not own must make a good faith effort to provide credit for artists responsible for images in their work.
2. Deviations submitted to the DAPF gallery may not have comments disabled nor may deviants ban individual commentary, excepting instances where the deviant feels they have been harassed or that the commentator has otherwise violated the DA Etiquette Policy.
3. Deviants who ban an individual or prevent comments under "acceptable premises" listed in XII.G.2 must be prepared to defend their decision to a representative of the DAPF.
4. Deviants who violate these and other guidelines may have their work or works removed from the gallery.
Clause H Guidelines for submission review etiquette
1. Downvoting a submitted deviation must include a reason offered somewhere in the submission review, either on public or private commentary board.
2. Discussions of political relevancy should be posted in a form that is visible to the deviant responsible for the deviation being discussed.
3. Statements about the quality of the piece, its accuracy as a political message and other thoughts pertaining to the content of the deviation should be directed to the comments section of the deviation being submitted, not the review process.